Sunday, February 23, 2014

I did it!

I killed the Jabberwockey.

So here's what happened.

Me and a few others, including a girl named Alyss who apparently went to the same highschool as me, all went into the Tulgey Woods.

So we found the Tumtum tree like we were supposed to, and I shot it. 37 times. I have no diea if it did anything, as the tree had been bleeding the whole damn time.

But anyways, then Jabberwocky came. He was really tall.

I can't remember much after that. I remember getting nosebleeds, vomiting, shooting randomley, drawing my blood-sword and stabbing, more vomiting, getting a headache, being tossed arround and cut repeatedly. More shooting and stabbing. Then black. Then waking up in a medical tent and being told I killed it.
It was the only good news.
I still feel horrible from the headache. I'm still pretty damn sick. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment